Ambrish Verma is an Indian actor, comedian, and YouTuber. He was born on September 8, 1992, in Chandigarh, India, and grew up in a middle-class family. He completed his education in Chandigarh and later moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting and comedy.
|Profession(s)||YouTuber, Actor, Writer, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||4 July 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|College/University||• Delhi College of Engineering
• Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
|Educational Qualification(s) ||• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Mechanical Engineering (2007-2011)
• Master of Business Administration in Marketing (2013-2015)
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ambrish Verma
- Ambrish Verma was interested in acting and comedy from a young age, but he pursued an engineering degree to fulfill his parents’ wishes.
- He worked as a software engineer for a year before quitting his job to pursue his passion for acting and comedy.
- Ambrish Verma started his career as a theater artist and performed in several plays before becoming a YouTuber.
- He gained popularity with his character “Nakli” in his YouTube series “The Ambrish Verma Show,” which went viral and earned him a massive fan following.
- Ambrish Verma has worked with several popular YouTubers, including Ashish Chanchlani and Harsh Beniwal, among others.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and maintains a strict workout routine to stay in shape.
- Ambrish Verma is an animal lover and often posts pictures with his pet dog on his social media accounts.
- He has won several awards for his work in the entertainment industry, including the Best Actor award at the Indian Web Awards for his role in “Official Chukyagiri.”
- Ambrish Verma is also a writer and has contributed to several web series and films.
- He is known for his quirky sense of humor and often incorporates it into his social media posts and interviews.