Gaurav Kapur is a well-known name in the world of sports commentary and hosting in India. He has been a prominent figure in the industry for over a decade and has gained a loyal fan following for his witty and insightful commentary. In this article, we will take a closer look at Gaurav Kapur’s life, career, and achievements.
|Real Name||Gaurav Kapur|
|Profession||Indian Actor and TV presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 146 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||11 April 1981|
|Age (as of 2023)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Mount Saint Mary’s School, Delhi|
|College||Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film:– Darna Mana Hai (2003)
TV:– Extra Innings T20 (2011)
|Awards/ Achievements||EC Live Quotient Award 2012: Best Anchor (Media Personality)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Kirat Bhattal, Indian Film Actress (m. 2014-present)
|Children||Son– Not Known
Daughter– Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaurav Kapur
Gaurav Kapur is a well-known personality in the Indian entertainment industry, particularly in the sports commentary and hosting arena. While he has achieved a lot of success in his career, there are still some lesser-known facts about him that many people may not be aware of. In this article, we will take a look at some of these facts.
- Gaurav Kapur is a fitness enthusiast who loves to stay in shape. He is often seen working out and following a strict fitness regime.
- While he is mostly known for his work in the sports industry, Gaurav Kapur has also dabbled in acting. He has appeared in a few Bollywood movies like “Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa” and “Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi.”
- Gaurav Kapur is a foodie and loves to experiment with different cuisines. He has even hosted a food show called “Vicky Goes Desi” where he explored the street food of India.
- Apart from his work in the entertainment industry, Gaurav Kapur is also involved in various social causes. He is associated with an NGO called “Magic Bus” which works towards the betterment of underprivileged children.
- Gaurav Kapur is an avid traveler and loves to explore new places. He has traveled to various parts of the world and often shares pictures and videos of his travels on social media.
- Gaurav Kapur is a huge fan of the English football club, Manchester United. He often tweets about the club’s matches and has even visited Old Trafford, the club’s stadium, multiple times.
- Gaurav Kapur is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Bailey. He often shares pictures and videos of Bailey on social media.
- Gaurav Kapur is a big fan of the American TV show, “The Office.” He even hosted an Indian adaptation of the show called “The Office” which aired on Hotstar.
In conclusion, Gaurav Kapur is not just a successful sports commentator and host, but also a multifaceted personality with various interests and passions. His love for fitness, food, travel, and social causes makes him an inspiring figure for many.