Gurmeet Saajan. Actor: Vich Bolunga Tere. Gurmeet Saajan (sometimes also spelled as Gurmeet Sajan) is a film and television actor, producer, and director.
|Full Name||Gurmeet Singh Saajan|
|Other Name||Gurmeet Sajan|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Singer, Director, Producer, Goldsmith|
As ‘Fuffad’ in the Punjabi movie ‘Angrej’
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 183 cm
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet inches– 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Village Lande, District Moga, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Kotkapura, Bathinda, Punjab, India|
|School||Government Higher Secondary School, Aranthangi, Tamil Nadu, India|
|University||Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab|
|Debut||TV (Punjabi, as an actor): Do Akal Garh (1991)
Singing: Nachna Vi Manjoor
Film (Punjabi, as an actor): Udeekan Saun Diyan (1991)
Film (Hindi, as an actor): Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se (2018)
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Paranthay, Saag, Rajma, Egg Bhurji|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Quote||“Har Hindustani de dil wich je desh-bhagti da jazba hai, tan hi sada desh har kureeti ton rehat te khushaal hovega”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gurmeet Saajan
- Does Gurmeet Saajan smoke?: No
- Does Gurmeet Saajan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Gurmeet Saajan started his acting career as a Punjabi TV actor.
- He has worked in the TV serials- ‘Do Akal Garh’, ‘Kissa Puran Bhagat’, ‘Apni Mitti’, ‘Professor Money Plant’, etc.
- In the initial years of his career, he also tried his luck in singing and had also released two music albums- ‘Nachna Vi Manjoor’ and ‘Oh Din Parat Nahi Aune’.
- Gurmeet has appeared in many Punjabi movies like ‘Bagawat’, ‘Dhee Jatt Di’, ‘Nikka Zaildar’, ‘Kaptaan’, ‘Saab Bahadar’, ‘Toofan Singh’, ‘Sat Shri Akaal England’, ‘Rabb Da Radio’, ‘Love Punjab’, etc.
- Apart from working in TV serials and films, he has also worked in many comedy short telefilms.
- In 2018, Gurmeet appeared in the Bollywood movie ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se’.