Kristina Gurung is a Nepali model, actress, and beauty pageant titleholder. She was crowned Miss Nepal World 2019 on March 16, 2019. Gurung is 1.73 m tall, and her vital statistics are 34-26-36. As of 2019, she is 22 years old. Gurung’s hobbies include singing and dancing. She has trained in Kathak dance. She is a singer and has released two singles, “Halka” and “Kabootar”.
Kristina Gurung is a Nepali model and actress. She is best known for her work in the Nepali film industry. Kristina was born on October 8, 1992, in Kathmandu, Nepal. She is the daughter of Mr. Krishna Bahadur Gurung and Mrs. Sushila Gurung. Kristina has two sisters, Kritika Gurung and Krisha Gurung.
|Full Name||Kristina Gurung Khadka |
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm|
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 6”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-28|
|Debut||Film (Nepali): Prem Geet 3 (2022)|
|Date of Birth||7 December 1997 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|School||• Sarvodaya School, Chitwan, Nepal|
• Kantipur English High School, Kathmandu, Nepal
|College/University ||University of Maryland, Baltimore County, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Information Systems |
|Hobbies||Dancing, travelling, watching movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Mother– Name not known|
|Siblings||She has two brothers.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristina Gurung
- Kristina Gurung is a Nepalese actress. In September 2022, she appeared in the Indo-Nepali film Prem Geet 3.
- Kristina’s father belongs to the Gurung community in Nepal, and her mother belongs to the Khadka community in Nepal.
- According to Kristina, she aspired to become an actress since childhood.
- In 2018, after completing her 12th studies, Kristina moved to the United States to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- In 2022, Kristina made her debut with the Indo-Nepali film ‘Prem Geet 3’ in which she played the role of Geet. According to Kristina, she was selected out of 2700 candidates during the auditions for the role.Kristina Gurung in the Indo-Nepali film Prem Geet 3
- Prem Geet 3, produced by Indian producer Subhash Kale, is the first Indo-Nepali film to be released in theatres in India. In an interview, Subhash Kale talked about the film and said,
Nepali film industry has been making some fine films. I felt that when Hindi-speaking audiences could accept South films with open arms, then they could do the same with Nepali films as well. Prem Geet 3 is the apt film to begin this trend as it has the scale and grandeur, and a popular actor. I am confident that Prem Geet 3 will get audiences in hordes in cinemas in India.” 
- Kristina Gurang is an animal lover, and she often posts pictures of different animals on Instagram.Instagram picture of Kristina Gurung posing with an elephant
- She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer. 
- In 2020, Kristina Gurung was featured on the cover of Nari, a monthly women’s magazine published in Nepal.Kristina Gurung on the cover of Nari magazine