Mohamed Ashik is a world record holder and a child prodigy from India. He became the youngest world map memorizer in the world at the age of six.
|Full name||S.A. Mohamed Ashik |
|Famous For||Recognizing 195 countries on a plain map in three minutes in front of a 5000 audience|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||25 January 2004 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||17 Years|
|Birthplace||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School(s)||• Le Chatelier School, Madurai
• Kendriya Vidyalaya in Madurai
|Educational Qualification(s)||• He attained his initial school education at Le Chatelier School, Madurai. 
• Later, he went on to Kendriya Vidyalaya in Madurai for senior school education.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohamed Ashik
- Mohamed Ashik is an Indian who is a world record holder. He has exceptional cognitive qualities as when he was six years old, he became the youngest child who recognised 195 countries on the plain world map in three minutes. He also delivers motivational speeches and is recognized as a public orator.
- He won the Pogo Amazing Kids awards in 2011 at the age of seven and was titled as a genius by the show.
- International Peace and Economic Development Organization was founded by Mohamed Ashik. He is a peace activist too.
- At the age of four, he became a public orator. In his speeches, he focuses on international cooperation and development.