Ojasvi Sharma from Delhi is a Neurosciences and Neuropsychology graduate, but she believes she has always been a very artistic and spiritual person. She realized she was destined to be a performer when the universe sent her a print advertisement for a leading cosmetic brand at the age of 18. Seeing her face on hoardings, in leading newspapers, and on the product, boxes made her chase her dreams, and therefore took to modeling as a career. She is passionate about dancing, acting, writing, listening to music, and singing. However, there is also another side to her that is passionate about mental health above everything. Having been a part of an NGO for ten years that preaches and teaches meditation, she has grown to become more patient, empathetic, and purposeful. She prays to make society more mentally and emotionally healthy.
|Known For||Being crowned as LIVA Miss Popular Choice 2022 in the LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2022 beauty pageant on 29 August 2022.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Titles||• Miss TGPC 2020 (The Great Pageant Community) at India’s Miss TGPC 2020 Season 9
• Miss Beautiful Smile at India’s Miss TGPC 2020 Season 9
• Miss Popularity at India’s Miss TGPC 2020 Season 9
• LIVA Miss Diva Popular Choice 2022 at LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2022
|Date of Birth||Year, 1997|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Springdales School, Pusa Road, New Delhi|
|College/University||Amity Institute of Neurosciences and Neuropsychology, Noida.|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science degree in Neurosciences and Neuropsychology |
|Hobbies||Dancing, acting, writing, and singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Rajeev Sharma
Mother– Shefali Sharma (a horoscope consultant and meditation expert)
|Siblings||Sister– Jigisha Sharma|
|Quote||“We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity; more than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ojasvi Sharma
- Ojasvi Sharma is an Indian model. On 29 August 2022, she was crowned Miss Popular Choice in the Miss Diva 2022 beauty pageant. Karnataka’s Divita Rai was crowned LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2022, and Telangana’s Pragnya Ayyagari was crowned the LIVA Miss Diva Supranational 2022 during the competition.
- Ojasvi Sharma started her career as a model. In order to get modelling or acting opportunities, Ojasvi shifted from Delhi to Mumbai, after completing her graduation. In 2019, Ojasvi enrolled herself in Anupam Kher‘s acting institute, Actor Prepares, to learn the basics of acting, and enhance her modelling skills.
- Ojasvi has a pet dog, Goki.
- In an interview, Ojaswi expressed her excitement on being crowned Miss TGPC 2020, and said,
OMG!!! I won India’s Miss TGPC Season 9. I am still not over this. All my hard work has been rewarded with this title. I am so happy! So grateful. So proud of myself. This is such a motivational achievement. I am going to take this responsibility seriously and make the TGPC family proud of me soon.” 
- In March 2021, Ojasvi walked the ramp for the designer Ashfaque Ahmad at Radisson Hotel, Gurgaon.
- Ojasvi Sharma took part in the beauty pageant LIVA Miss India 2021 on 30 September 2021, which was held at Hyatt Regency Hotel, Mumbai. She was among the top 20 contestants in the competition.
- In an interview, Ojasvi revealed that when she was seventeen, she suffered from severe depression. She talked about it and said,
I was only 17 years old when I was diagnosed with severe depression, and many people around me were not aware of mental health issues. It was a difficult phase, but I’m proud of how it made me better.” 
- Ojasvi, in an interview, revealed she overcame her depression by following a daily practice of meditation. Since 2014, Ojasvi has been a part of an NGO, which teaches meditation techniques, and works for improving the mental health of people. In an interview, Ojasvi talked about how meditation improvised her mental health and said,
I care about mental and emotional well-being. Meditation has been an essential part of my life for ten years now, and I want more people to develop an interest in it. I’m passionate about this cause since I have experienced a very dark and lonely time at a vulnerable age in my life, and I came out of it more robust and happier through meditation only.” 
- In an interview, Ojasvi revealed that she is influenced and inspired by Lara Dutta, former Miss Universe 2000, and she considers Lara as her role model.
- Ojasvi has been the brand ambassador of LIVA Fluid Fashion.
- Ojasvi Sharma has appeared in a few commercials for popular brands like Dove Shampoo and Snapdeal.