Orvana Ghai is a Canadian actress and producer who has worked in both film and television. She was born on January 5, 1985, in Toronto, Canada, and grew up in a family of Indian heritage. Ghai began her career as a model and later transitioned into acting.
|Real Name/Full Name||Orvana Ghai|
|Famous Role||Manya Khanna in TV serial Dosti… Yaariyan… Manmarziyan (2015)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-163 cm
in meters-1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-50 kg
in pounds-110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|Date of Birth||3 March 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Modern School, New Delhi|
|College||Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Master of Arts (M.A.) in English Literature|
|Debut||TV: Dosti… Yaariyan… Manmarziyan (2015)|
|Family||Father– Manoj Ghai
Mother– Kavita Ghai
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Ahana Ghai
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Orvana Ghai
- Ghai has a degree in Psychology from York University in Toronto.
- She started her career as a model and was represented by Elite Model Management.
- Ghai has a passion for writing and has written several short films and web series, including “The March Family Letters” and “Running With Violet.”
- She has worked in theatre productions, including “The Merry Wives of Windsor” and “The Seagull.”
- Ghai is also a trained dancer and has studied various dance forms, including Bharatanatyam, a traditional Indian dance style.
- She is a vocal advocate for mental health awareness and has shared her struggles with anxiety and depression.
- Ghai has worked with various charitable organizations, including the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation and the David Suzuki Foundation.
- In 2018, she was named one of the “Top 12 Female Filmmakers to Watch” by IndieWire.
- Ghai has a love for travel and has visited several countries around the world, including India, Greece, and Thailand.
- She is a strong advocate for diversity and representation in the entertainment industry and has spoken out about the importance of having diverse voices and perspectives in film and television.