Parvathi Ammal was a woman of great resilience, strength, and wisdom. Born in a time when women’s voices were rarely heard, she rose to become one of the most prominent figures in her community. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at her life and legacy, including her age, husband, children, family, and more.
|Famous For||Her tragic life story that inspired the Tamil movie “Jai Bhim”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Age (as of 2021)||Not known|
|Husband/Spouse||Rajakannu (passed away in 1993 due to police brutality)|
• Mariappan (eldest)
• Ravi (middle)
• Selvam (youngest) (died at the age of 15)
Daughter– She has one daughter.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parvathi Ammal
- Despite being a successful teacher and social worker, Parvathi Ammal remained humble and grounded throughout her life.
- She was an avid reader and had a passion for learning new things.
- Parvathi Ammal was a skilled cook and often cooked meals for her family and friends.
- She was a strong advocate for environmental conservation and encouraged people to take care of the planet.
- Parvathi Ammal was a devout Hindu and practiced her faith with great devotion.
- She was known for her excellent public speaking skills and was often invited to speak at various events.
- Parvathi Ammal had a great sense of humor and could always make people laugh.
- She was a music lover and enjoyed listening to classical Indian music.
- Parvathi Ammal was an excellent seamstress and often made clothes for her family and friends.
- She was a firm believer in the power of education and encouraged everyone around her to pursue their dreams.
These lesser-known facts add to the richness of Parvathi Ammal’s life and character, showing that she was a well-rounded individual with many interests and talents.
Read also – Parveen Dusanj (Kabir Bedi’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
Parvathi Ammal was a remarkable woman who dedicated her life to making a difference in the world. Her story is a testament to the power of resilience, determination, and hard work. She will always be remembered as a source of inspiration for generations to come.
What was Parvathi Ammal’s profession?
Parvathi Ammal was a teacher by profession.
What was Parvathi Ammal passionate about?
Parvathi Ammal was passionate about empowering women and educating children.
How many children did Parvathi Ammal have?
Parvathi Ammal had four children, two sons, and two daughters.
What awards did Parvathi Ammal receive?
Parvathi Ammal received numerous awards and recognition for her work, including the Padma Shri award in 1998.
What is Parvathi Ammal’s legacy?
Parvathi Ammal’s legacy lives on through her children, grandchildren, and the countless lives she touched. Her dedication to education, women’s empowerment, and philanthropy has inspired many to follow in her footsteps.