Siddharth Amit Bhavsar is an Indian singer and music composer who has gained popularity for his work in the Hindi and Gujarati film industry. He was born on July 29, 1993, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Siddharth’s passion for music began at a young age, and he started singing and playing the guitar when he was in school. He participated in several music competitions and events and won many of them. He made his debut as a music composer in the Gujarati film industry with the film “Chhello Divas” in 2015, which was a critical and commercial success. He gained further recognition for his work in the Hindi film industry with songs like “Dhoondti Firaan” from the film “Talaash” and “Ishq Bulaava” from the film “Hasee Toh Phasee.” He has won several awards for his work, including the Filmfare Award for Best Music Director for the film “Uri: The Surgical Strike.” Siddharth continues to work on new projects and is considered to be one of the most promising music composers in the Indian film industry.
|Profession(s)||Singer, Composer, Lyricist, Producer,|
|Known for||Being married to actress Esha Kansara|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 183 cm
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet & inches– 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Debut||Film (Gujarati; as a supporting actor): Kevi Rite Jaish (2012) as Kevin
|Awards||• 2019: Playback Singer of the Year at the Gujarati Iconic Film Awards
• 2020: Best Playback Singer at the Gujarati Iconic Film Awards
• 2020: Best Singer for the title track Dhunki at the Trans Media Awards
• 2021: Best Singer Male – Critics Choice at the Film Excellence Awards Gujarati
|Date of Birth||19 July|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||The New Tulip International School in Ahmedabad, Gujarat |
|Tattoo(s)||• “Aminaz” inked on the back of his neck, derived from the initials of his parent’s names, Ami (from Amit) and Naz (from Dinaz)
• A tattoo on the right arm
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||2 December 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Esha Kansara (actress and dancer)
|Parents||Father– Amit Bhavsar (a music director and composer)
Mother– Dinaz Kalwachwala (a filmmaker, writer, and media practitioner)
• Ria Bhavsar
• Manali Bhavsar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Amit Bhavsar
- Siddharth’s father, Amit Bhavsar, is a well-known music composer in the Gujarati film industry, and he has been a major inspiration for Siddharth’s career in music.
- Siddharth is a self-taught musician who learned to play the guitar by watching YouTube videos and practicing on his own.
- Siddharth’s debut song as a playback singer was “Ganesh Aarti” for the Gujarati film “Pass Na Pass” in 2012.
- Siddharth is a trained classical singer and has received training in Indian classical music from several renowned musicians.
- Siddharth has composed music for several TV commercials and web series, including the popular web series “Scam 1992.”
- Siddharth’s song “Ishq Bulaava” from the film “Hasee Toh Phasee” was originally composed for a Gujarati film, but it was later used in the Hindi film with some changes.
- Siddharth’s favorite music composer is A.R. Rahman, and he considers him to be his idol.
- Siddharth is known for his experimental and innovative approach to music, and he often blends different genres to create unique and memorable compositions.