Ulka Gupta is an Indian actress known for her work in the television and film industries. She was born on April 12, 1997, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Ulka made her acting debut with the popular television show “Jhansi Ki Rani” in 2009, where she played the lead role of Rani Lakshmibai. Her performance in the show was widely appreciated, and she won several awards for it, including the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Child Actress. After the success of “Jhansi Ki Rani,” Ulka appeared in other television shows like “Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahaani… Jhansi Ki Rani,” “Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev,” and “Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi.” She has also acted in films like “O Teri” and “Mangal Ho.”Apart from acting, Ulka is also a trained classical dancer and has performed in various dance competitions and shows. She has also modeled for several brands and has appeared in various advertisements. Ulka is active on social media and often shares glimpses of her personal and professional life with her fans. She has a huge following on Instagram and is known for her stylish posts.
|Real Name||Ulka Gagan Gupta|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 48 kg
in Pounds- 106 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 April 1997|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Rustomjee International School, Dahisar, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Debut||Film (Marathi): Odh (2016)
|Family||Father– Gagan Gupta (Actor)
Mother– Manju Gupta
|Favorite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favorite Actresses||Anushka Shetty, Shuqi, Divya Bharti|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket, Football, Badminton, Swimming, Horse Riding|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ulka Gupta
- Ulka Gupta started her career as a child artist in the television industry at the age of 8.
- She rose to fame with her portrayal of Rani Lakshmibai in the television show “Jhansi Ki Rani.”
- Ulka is a trained classical dancer and has learned various dance forms like Kathak, Bharatanatyam, and Odissi.
- She has also participated in various dance competitions and won many accolades.
- Ulka has acted in several regional language films, including Marathi and Bengali.
- She has won several awards for her performances, including the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Child Actress and the Maharashtra State Film Award for Best Child Actress.
- Ulka has also worked as a model for various brands and has appeared in many advertisements.
- In 2015, she took a break from acting to pursue her studies and completed her graduation in History with Honors from Mumbai University.
- Ulka is an animal lover and often shares pictures and videos of her pets on her social media accounts.
- She is also a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict workout regime to stay in shape.