Yashasvini Jindal is an Indian businesswoman and philanthropist. She is the daughter of Sajjan Jindal, the Chairman of the JSW Group, a conglomerate with interests in steel, energy, infrastructure, cement, and more. Yashasvini Jindal is actively involved in the family business and is a director on the board of several companies within the JSW Group.
|Real Name||Yashasvini Jindal|
|Mentor/Guru||Raja Radha Reddy & Kaushalya Reddy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-27-34|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1999|
|Age (as in 2017)||18 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Vasant Valley School, New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Naveen Jindal (Industrialist & Politician)
Mother– Shallu Jindal (Kuchipudi Dancer)
Brother– Venkatesh Jindal
|Address||171, South Avenue, New Delhi – 110 011|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Favourite Kuchipudi Dancers||Shallu Jindal, Raja Radha Reddy, Kaushalya Reddy, Yamini Reddy|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Net Worth (Family)||$5.1 Billion (as of 2016)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yashasvini Jindal
- Education: Yashasvini Jindal completed her education at the prestigious Brown University in Rhode Island, USA. She studied political science and economics.
- Passion for sports: Yashasvini Jindal is a sports enthusiast and is known for her love for football. She is the co-owner of Bengaluru FC, a professional football club in India.
- Support for women’s football: Yashasvini Jindal is a strong advocate for women’s football in India. She has been actively involved in the development of the women’s game and has supported several initiatives to promote the sport.
- Active on social media: Yashasvini Jindal is quite active on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. She often shares her views on various topics and also gives a glimpse into her personal life through her posts.
- Focus on sustainability: Yashasvini Jindal is committed to sustainability and environmental conservation. Under her leadership, the JSW Foundation has undertaken several initiatives to promote sustainable development and reduce the company’s carbon footprint.
- Philanthropy: Yashasvini Jindal is a philanthropist at heart and is involved in several social development initiatives. She has been associated with organizations like Teach for India, Magic Bus, and the Akshaya Patra Foundation.